I woke up and peeked my head out of the door and felt the cool crisp air smack me in the face.
Hello fall, my old friend, I know we will be reunited soon.
10(ish) things I hate about Fall
- I hate that I need to bust out my favourite cozy sweaters
- I hate that there is pumpkin spice EVERYTHING
- I hate turning on my fireplace
- I hate that I can stop watering all my plants and trying to prove to myself that I can keep things alive other than children
- I hate the look of joy you see when you ask a parent if they are ready for school to be back
- I hate the show “american horror story” and how it makes me feel festive AF
- I hate walking around during the cool days, with a steaming hot coffee
- I hate corn mazes
- I hate plaid
- I hate watching trees change color
- I hate the sound of crunchy leaves under my clodhopper feet
- I hate having somewhere to sit at parks and indoor playgrounds
- I hate pumpkins and their stupid smug faces
- I hate skulls on everything
- I hate that I’m not sweating profusely
- But mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
If you can’t tell I’m tickled orange for summer to be coming to a close.
So put on that scarf you probably paid too much for, the plaid the makes you look like a lumberjack, and grab that steaming cup of pumpkin spice latte and go ahead and take a selfie because it’s getting close to being SWWWWEDDA WEDDDDDA! #basic #PSL #sweaterweather #YEEEHAWW #dohashtagsworkonblogs?